1. Sacrifice and Hard Work in the Fitness Industry by Mike Robertson. Not really a marketing article, but a great post for every fitness business owner to hear how others overcame obstacles and worked their butts off to get where they are today.
2. It’ll Cost Ya: Facebook Offers Now Available to All by Jon Loomer. Facebook Offers has made some changes to the program. They’re not free any more but still might be worth trying – all the deets in this article.
3. 9 Facebook Marketing Tips to Improve Engagement by Andrea Vahl. I’m a huge fan of improving engagement – great ideas here.
4. Is Google Killing SEO? (And How We Can Deal with a Post-Search World) by Carol Lynn Rivera. This article covers a lot of ground, but worth a read if you’re interested in how Google’s updates affect your website, blog and search rankings.
5. Social Media Cheat Sheet for the Top Nine Social Networks for Business by Berrie Pelser. Nice Infographic on top tips and pitfalls for social networking sites such as Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and others.
6. It’s Business Not Personal by Erik Granato. Another article with great info on why you shouldn’t use your personal Facebook page for your business page. Best one is that you have more options to engage your followers with a business page.
7. Working With Sponsors for your Podcast by Allison Boyer. Have a podcast or thinking of starting one (you should!)? Good two-part video series on working with sponsors: what they’re looking for, what you can expect, what you should ask for , etc.
8. Everything You Need to Know About the New Twitter Profiles by Jason Keath. Did you know Twitter launched a new profile design? Check out this article for all the info you need to know. Screenshots of awesome examples of businesses using the new profiles included!
9. How Are You Different From Your Competitors? by Jeff Ogden. Short, but very to the point. Will make you think about your own biz and what you tell people you’re about.
10. Curb Your Blogging Frustration in 8 Steps by Marc Ensign. Good info if you write a blog for your business website.