1. 4 Reasons You Should Use Email Marketing by Ethan Beute. If you’re still on the fence about beefing up your email marketing give this a read.
2. Boost Your Twitter Search with the help of Search Operators by Haribnair. Great info on how to do in depth Twitter searches. I especially liked the ‘filter’ and ‘source’ search operators.
3. Confirmed: Google+ Is Critical to Your Search Rankings by Sean Clark. Good points on why you should show up to the Google+ game – even if it’s just to fill out your profile and post your blog links.
4. New Features That Make Google+ a No Brainer for Business Marketing by Mark Traphagen. Last one on G+, I swear! Read the seciton near the end on Hangouts on Air. Could be a good way for you to connect with customers- especially if they don’t live near you.
5. Facebook Launches Promoted Posts, Pay As Little As $5 For More Fans to See Page Content by Lauren K. Gray. This feature will be rolling out to business pages. This article has all the info as well as screenshots on where you’ll see this feature on your posts.
6. Facebook Promotions: Know the Rules by Genevieve Lachance. Need to know info to make sure you’re complying with Facebook’s contest rules.
7. In Marketing, It’s All About Building Relationships by Cynthia Clark. Although the article talks about “marketers”, it’s a good read for anyone with customers.
8. Why Competitive Businesses Turn Blogs into E-newsletters by Jim McDermott. Title says it all – you should definitely be sending email newsletters.
9. Social Media’s Impact on Small Businesses by Ilya Hemlin. Good informational read.
10. 5 Ways Small Businesses Can Flip the Script with Social Media by Jason Mollica. Worth reading as a refresher on how to effectively use social media.
That’s it for this week’s round up. Hope it was helpful. Is there a topic you’d like to see in the weekly round ups? Drop a comment and let me know.