Read all the way to the end for the Avengers on Facebook post. Trash talking Avengers – what’s not to like!
1. Review: Create Custom Facebook Tabs with ShortStack by Jon Loomer on JonLoomer.com. Explains how to use ShortStack to create custom Facebook Apps (formerly called Tabs) for contests, video gallery, promotions, and much more! Definitely worth checking out if you use Facebook heavily as part of your business or have a lot of fans.
2. How to Find Free Images for Your Blog with Flickr by Allison on BlogWorld. Great how-to video by Brankica from Online Income Star included in this post on using Flickr for your own blog post images. Informative tips on getting the images free while properly attributing the photographers.
3. What Works, and Doesn’t, on Facebook by Lee Clifford and Julie Schlosser on Inc.com. Short post on one company’s experience running a contest. Gives a couple of ideas you can use if you’re planning a Facebook contest.
6. How To Set Up A Google Places Listing by Eric Woodson on The Kool Source. Claim your business on Google Places to increase your search engine visibility as well as correct any misinformation that Google may have put in as a placeholder.
7. 8 Simple Steps to Great On-Page SEO You Can Implement Today! (Part 1) by Special Agent on Inbound Marketing Agents. Part 1 covers the importance of page titles, meta descriptions, headings and how posting regularly affects your search engine results.
8. 8 Simple Steps to Great On-Page SEO You Can Implement Today! (Part 2) by Special Agent on Inbound Marketing Agents. Part 2 covers using images, domain registration, MOZ Rank and your site’s URL structure.
9. 25 Things That Make You Look Dumb on Twitter by Ryan Pinkham on Constant Contact Blogs. Ways to use Twitter without looking tooly. Good info here. I like his 80/20 rule – post 80% helpful and 20% of self-promotion.
Any fav articles or topics from this bunch? Drop a note in the comments section and share your thoughts.