1. 5 Simple yet Effective Ways to Promote Your Blog By Getting Others Involved by Dana Sitar at Reviewz ‘N’ Tips. Describes 5 types of posts you can use and ways to write them.
2. Top Five Ways to a Kick Ass Garage Gym by Rick Daman at elitefts. This isn’t specifically a marketing or customer engagement post, but throughout the article Rick gives great examples of how he integrates both seamlessly into everything he does for this business.
3. You Can’t Automate Engagement – 8 Tips To Start Getting Involved by Morgan Barnhart at Business2Community. Ideas for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and blogs.
4. 10 Lessons Seth Godin Can Teach You About Blogging by Neil Patel at QuickSprout. Good info if you have a blog as part of your website.
5. How To Change Your Facebook Fan Page Name by Laura Rubinstein at Transform Today. Video shows you how to request your name change if you have over 100 ‘likes’. Under 100 you can change your name yourself.
6. 4 Ways to Grow a Twitter Following That Matters by Rich Brooks at Social Media Examiner. Great ideas on how to use lists, online tools and other strategies to find the right people to follow as well as grow your own band of followers.
9. 5 Steps to Successfully Promoting Your Business on Foursquare by Janice Blythe at Business2Community. Definitely worth checking out this article, especially if you’re unsure of whether or not Foursquare will work for your business.
10. 7 Quick Ways to Turn Your LinkedIn Profile into a Social Media Marketing Workhorse by Lewis Howes at Copyblogger. I know many people don’t think LinkedIn is useful for business to customer (B2C) marketing, but it’s an easy way to list your education, credentials, places you’ve worked, awards, etc in one place that you can point people to. Besides, the more places you are on the web, the easier it will be for potential customers to find you!
There ya have it – this week’s round up! Let me know what specific topics or tools you’d like covered in future round ups.
Have a terrific Monday! ~ Lisa