1. Top 3 Reasons Why You Should Specialize by Lori Kennedy. Finding a fitness niche to specialize in will help you focus your marketing messages to the right potential clients.
2. 10 Creative Ways to Use Instagram for Business by Vanessa Au. A lot of fitness professionals use Instagram for their biz – here’s some more ideas to think about when using it.
3. Read This! Creating Effective Calls to Action by Lisa Shaughnessy. Good points on what a call to action is, how to create effective ones and where to use them. Yes, it’s by me, but I wrote it for Fitness Professional Online so it’s not on my blog.
4. How to Become an Exceptional Writer by Demian Farnworth. If you write a blog for your business or want to write for other publications this is a great article to read.
5. Easy Ways to Make Your Small Business Buzzworthy by Jasmine Henry. Some ways to get your name out there you may not have thought of.
6. 5 Time Saving Strategies for Social Media Success by Rebekah Radice. Good advice on dealing with your social media.
7. How to Respond to Social Media Comments by Bill Faeth. How to go beyond the two word response to extend online engagement and conversations.
8. The Intangibles of Social Media by Brittany Botti. Great perspective on social media ROI using football as an analogy.
9. How to Create More Powerful Content Marketing Stories by Manya Chylinski. Love these tips for creating good content for your blog by telling personal storeis.
10. How to Differentiate Your Content by Geoff Livingston. Great read on finding and using your own voice, thoughts and opinions in your blog and not just copying others.
If you have questions on how to use any of these drop a comment or contact me directly.