I’ll be visiting family, doing a workout sesh with Rog Lawson (I know right? how fun!), checking out the Inner City Weightlifting facility in Boston and topping it off with an emarketing conference in Providence, RI. Whew! Lots of good stuff.
Here’s your round up – great actionable info as usual! Don’t forget to leave a comment if you’re using any of these tips in your biz and how it’s gone for you.
1. Four Steps to Dominate Your Schedule by Jeremey DuVall. Not technically a marketing or social media article, but it’s a great read on managing your energy vs managing your time which will help you fit in your marketing efforts.
2. 4 Examples of How to Target Facebook Content to Unique Fan Demographics by Jim Lupkin and Donna Newman. Overview of creating Facebook posts for different types of fans when using post targeting options.
3. Fitness Marketing Interview with Trey Potter, owner of Driven Training Systems by Lisa Shaughnessy. Interview that aired this week on The Fitness Marketing Q&A Show™ - lots of great marketing and business takeaways for every fitness professional.
4. 30 Ways to Promote Your Blog Posts by Launch Grow Joy. Great tips on how to promote blog posts. Don’t try to do them all at once, pick a few to experiment with. I just published both my blogs to Kindle so I’m interested to see how that goes.
5. How to Maximize Your New Twitter Profile by Charlene Kingston. Twitter has changed how profiles look. This article looks at the changes and what you can do to make your Twitter profile work for your biz.
6. How to Set Up Your HootSuite Dashboard So You’re Always Listening by Daniel Hebert. HootSuite can dramatically reduce the time you spend on social media. This article includes easy to follow screenshots.
7. 6 Tips for Writing a Facebook Post with The Perfect Call to Action by Chelsea. Good points (with a couple of examples) on taking a decent call to action and making it more powerful. Notice how the examples talk about the benefits of taking action.
Ok, I really have to get my butt in gear to hit the road but wanted to leave you with this great post on marketing in the fitness industry by Alan Aragon.
8. Bullshit Marketing Vs. Honest Marketing & The “Zero Launch” by Alan Aragon. Fitness professional with a product coming out soon? Please read this!
K – over to you. Leave comments on any of the above or any topic you’d like to see covered in future round ups!