1. Facebook Graph: Game Changer for your Business by Lisa Karl. Facebook’s search tool hasn’t been rolled out to everyone yet. This article gives you ideas to use for your biz once it does.
2. 3 Facebook Post Styles to Test Enagement by Adam Goldberg. Quick article on 3 ways to post images with your status. If you’re not sure how to do the first one he suggests, you’ll need to add an image first and then put in the link so that the image from the post isn’t grabbed.
3. How to Find Keywords in Your Industry Niche by Tracy Sestili. Three tips on keyword research and 8 (most of them free!) tools to use. Definitely bookmark this article.
4. 7 Business Lessons For Success in 2013 (from the experts) by Tom Treanor. 7 marketing and business experts share their advice. Definitely some good lessons here!
5. Are Email Subscription Pop-ups Worth The Risk? by Mauro D’Andrea. Undecided about using email pop-ups? Good stats plus dos and don’ts of using email pop-ups in this article.
6. How to Generate Pre-Launch Buzz for Your Fitness Business by Lisa Shaughnessy. Although I wrote this article with pre-launch in mind, many of the tips can also be used for a fitness business that’s up and running.
7. 6 Ways to Use the New LinkedIn Features to Get More Business by Viveka Von Rosen. Even if you’re not a huge LinkedIn user, you should still be aware of the new features and how you can use them in your biz.
8. 21 Twitter Marketing Hacks:Writing Better Tweets Faster by Melonie Dodaro. Great examples of ways to use Twitter for your biz, screenshots included.
9. Pinterest 101: 33 Ways to Create Engaging Content and Be More Pinnable by Ashley Zeckman. Pinterest can be a good social network for fitness professionals because the health and fitness industry is so visual. Check out this article for general Pinterest tips.
10. How a 10-Minute Mistake Cost Me a TEDx Speech, a Trip to India, and My Sanity by Izzy Arkin. This isn’t a marketing article and it’s a couple of months old. But I really liked how he managed the problem that came up and think every business owner should read it.
Post your thoughts on any of these articles. Would love to hear what you think.